Friday, December 4, 2009

Thanksgiving

August's first Thanksgiving was a busy one. Mark & I both have lots of family, we attempted to visit them all on the holidays. Our day went like this - breakfast at my parent's house, afternoon with Mark's family, evening at my brother's with my family, and last we stopped at our friend Kc's house to say hello. Food coma? OH YES!

@ Mark's Grandparent's house

Between unfamiliar faces wanting to hold Aug, hardly any naps, and lots of time in that damn car seat she hates so much, my little babes was beyond exhausted. She ended up sleeping for 12 hours that night, and napped most of the following afternoon.


We will be making the same rounds on Christmas Eve & Day.. Yikes!

1 comment:

  1. August's social calendar is full and she's still such a wee babe, lol! :] So adorable!

    ReplyDelete