Thursday, February 18, 2010

At The Park

We traded our 16-24 F2.8 lens for a 24-70 F2.8 & sold the 28-70 F2.8. SO MUCH SWITCHING AROUND!

I took August to the park to try out the 24-70. This was her first time at a park actually! She was into the grass, then had a melt down when I wouldn't let her eat it. My almost 6 month old is developing quite the attitude!

Overall the 24-70 is AWESOME! It focus quickly, 2.8 is fairly sharp, f4 is were it really shines. It is also pretty light weight so I won't kill my back using it (If I had to shoot all day). Nikon is really starting to grow on me!


4 comments:

  1. Simply adorable and glad ur enjoying ur new nikon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that first picture. I wish it was bright and sunny here today. Its supposed to rain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love baby tank tops and chubba arms! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete