Tuesday, March 2, 2010

HOLY SHIT!

MARK GOT AUGUST TO SLEEP TONIGHT!!
I can't believe it.

August doesn't want to stay asleep anymore and wants NOTHING to do with daddy at bedtime. She'll fall asleep fast but once I leave the room it's cry-fest! She just wants to be touching my face all night long. This wouldn't be so much of a problem if I didn't have to work! It has been SO tuff.

Tonight, we took turns trying to get August back to sleep (she woke up after being down for 40 minutes) I'd try for 10, Mark would try for 5. Mark finally just laid Aug down & started reading & reading & reading.. he turned off the light & she was out.

GO DADDY!!

1 comment:

  1. woooohooooo!!!! go daddy is right, and go mommy too!
    isn't it crazy how babies seem so stuck in their ways and then they surprise us by doing something entirely different?

    ReplyDelete