Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Almost Labor Day

I can remember everything I was doing on this day last year.

In fear of being pregnant forever I woke up and went for a jogged. Yes, I jogged in the heat of summer 9 months pregnant! I napped, went for another walk, then walked to & from prenatal yoga with Sunny.. My teacher Nicole made us do lots of squats. I was secretly hoping my water would break in class. Dinner at Olive Garden with Mark, Sunny, Holland, and Ben for my last real meal before labor started. I destroyed baskets of bread sticks and bottles of vinegar. Then walked some more! Went to bed feeling crampy around 10 pm, woke up at 2 am in labor.

I am amazed at how much has happened in one year.

Posting via email on my blackberry. So hope this works.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment